Tuesday, December 23, 2014

WICKED LOCAL


One of the recurring jobs I enjoyed most in the past year was being on assignment for South Shore Magazine.  It gives me an opportunity to work within a set of boundaries but to exercise some creativity within those boundaries.  All of the assignments are local and all of the subjects have been so cooperative.  They are all local entrepreneurs, trying their best to offer a great product or service to all of us living on the South Shore.  Many of the assignments involve a portrait so I try to capture the subject in their environment.  If I'm lucky, we can be outside and if not, I deal with available indoor lighting.  I look forward to continuing this collaboration in the New Year!

(business from top to bottom:  Foreign Motor Works, Qunicy, South Coastal Animal Hospital, Weymouth, Jenna's Drive In, Weymouth, Marsh's Lliquors, Norwell, Woods Seafood, Plymouth, The Snug, Hingham.)








No comments:

Post a Comment