Monday, December 29, 2014

OUT WITH THE OLD


It's been another wonderful year of capturing images for me.  Albeit cliche, I have put together a collection of my five favorite images of the year.  Of course, these are only representations of bigger categories, since I have made thousands of images over the last 12 months.  I'm so lucky to have a diverse business, dividing my time between events, portraits, magazine shoots and real estate photos.  I try to spend half my time on those things and the other half trying to be creative, taking workshops, learning from speakers and the talented members of the South Shore Camera Club and working on the HCAM show, Point and Shoot.  I hope you enjoy this blog and share it.  I look forward to learning and sharing my photos in 2015.  Happy New Year!


Tradition

The above image was accepted into several juried competitions in 2014 and was one of hundreds of images that I shot while vacationing in Japan.  A very memorable and beautiful trip. 

Georgia
I love taking portraits, especially of families and children.  I have been taking portraits of Georgia since she was about 2 or 3.  Personality plus!

                                                                 Seal Rocks, San Francisco
At the end of our Japan trip we stopped in San Francisco to re acclimate ourselves.  Took this shot of Seal Rocks while on a bike ride around the city.  One of my all time favorites from last year.

                                                                  Deep End
Took this at Sebasco Harbor Resort while at a family reunion this summer.  It was a foggy day and the giant concrete pool caught my eye.  Hoping to enter this in some competitions this winter.

                                                                Pure Joy
Ok.  This is my granddaughter Elyse so while this probably won't win any prizes, I just love the look of joy on her face and when I look at this, I can hear her laughing.  No better sound on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment