Sunday, April 12, 2015

BUNDLE OF JOY

I don't consider newborn photography to be one of my specialties.  Let me back up.  I LOVE babies.  Who doesn't?  And I do enjoy photographing them and I really enjoy photographing siblings.  I guess I'm just not one of those who will contort a sleeping baby to pose inside of a pumpkin.  Or even into a basket.  I guess my style is pretty straightforward and really, when you have a perfect, beautiful baby, you don't need much else.  I have been lucky enough to have photographed Grayson for nearly two years and then along comes his baby sister Avery.  I used natural window light and a flash with my 24-105 lens.  Nothing too tricky.  I do enjoy applying some Topaz filters now and again and sometimes they work well.  I look forward to watching these two and photographing them again!










No comments:

Post a Comment