Thursday, February 19, 2015

SOME DAY MY PRINTS WILL COME



What did Cinderella say when her photos weren't ready?  Some day my prints will come!  I think this is the first joke I ever learned.  Even as a child I was also interested in photography.  Always had a camera.  Always convinced my Dad to buy the latest technology.  Surrounded by snow mounds, I'm reminiscing about my recent trip to Disney with my family. It was first trip there for my granddaughter.   Say what you will, there really is something magical about Disney.  I had my camera and travel lens (Tamron 28-300).  It's difficult to do serious photography while on vacation.  Mostly I wanted to record the event.  I think Cinderella said it best, "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."  Does that work for snow mounds?







No comments:

Post a Comment