Monday, June 30, 2014

BOSTON STRONG

    

I think the only thing more thrilling than running in the Boston Marathon was to be a spectator at this year's historic race.  To be among the thousands of cheering fans all along the route was truly thrilling.  There were many moments when the crowd just lifted runners who had stopped to walk.  I was in Kenmore Square and at that point, runners are tiring and though nearing the end, still have to muster up some strength in order to finish.  The relationship between the crowd and the racers was amazing and I think everyone there knew that they were part of something very special.  I had never taken Marathon photos before and I didn't have the best vantage point but I was grateful to have been there and to have had an opportunity to document history.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment